William Ebbeling, MD
Dr. William Ebbeling received his medical degree from Wake Forest University and specialized training in Allergy and Immunology at Duke University before moving to California and starting his Fresno practice in 2003. In 2017 Dr. Ebbeling joined the Baz Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Center staff.
Throughout his career, Dr. Ebbeling has enjoyed helping families manage allergies and asthma and works hard to stay at the forefront of the latest treatment techniques and medical information.
Dr. Ebbeling participates in the American Board of Allergy and Immunology’s (ABAI) maintenance of board certification program which is designed to keep allergists and immunologists current with the latest medical techniques and info. Dr. Ebbeling received his board certification from the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
- ABAI (American Board of Allergy and Immunology) as Allergist and Immunologist, certified in 1991, recertified in 2001 and 2012
- ABP (American Board of Pediatrics), 1979 for life
- AAAAI (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- ACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- MD at Wake Forest University
- Specialization in Allergy and Immunology at Duke University
Baz Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center welcomes Dr. Ebberling and his patients!
Dr. Ebberling’s patients can make an appointment by calling our office
Baz Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Center
7471 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93720