William Ebbeling, MD
Dr. William Ebbeling enjoys seeing his patients get better and never wants to be an outdated physician. For this reason, in addition to his clinical practice, he ran a research center in order to remain at the cutting edge of medicine. He also participates in the ABAI’s maintenance of board certification program which is designed to keep allergists and immunologists up to date with the latest medical findings. Dr. Ebbeling received his board certification from the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He purchased a practice in Fresno and started working in the Valley in April 2003. In April 2017, Dr. Ebbeling joined Baz Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Center.
- ABAI (American Board of Allergy and Immunology) as Allergist and Immunologist, certified in 1991, recertified in 2001 and 2012
- ABP (American Board of Pediatrics), 1979 for life
- AAAAI (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- ACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology)
- MD at Wake Forest University
- Specialization in Allergy and Immunology at Duke University