Asthma Awareness Month is Around the Corner
Did you know?
- 26 million people suffer from Asthma around the United States, 300 million suffer around the world
- 19 million are US adults
- 7 million are US children
- Asthma is the leading cause of sick days, including school days in children
- Allergists treat Asthma
- Outcomes are improving due to increased care from Allergists and other doctors
- The burden remains high
- Over 400,000 hospitalizations a year related to Asthma
- Over 4,000 deaths a year related to Asthma
How can you prevent asthma-related symptoms?
- Contact your local Allergist today
Introducing the Baz Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center
With 14 offices throughout California, we provide premium care to patients suffering from Allergy and Asthma symptoms. Our providers have worked extensively in the field of pediatrics, allergies and asthma, dermatology and pulmonology. Together we work to provide the best possible care to our patients every day.
- Over 40 years serving Central California
- Specialist group practice
- Treatment for allergies, asthma, and sinus problems
- 14 locations throughout California
- Allergy Shots and Drops available at all our locations
Whether you suffer from allergies or asthma or just have questions, contact our office today to schedule an appointment. Call us at 559-436-4500.