Sim K Lee, MD
Sim K. Lee, MD is board certified by the American Board of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American Board of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Lee is also a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Post Graduate Training
- Allergy Fellowship from the University of Rochester School of Medicine
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester New York 1998-2000
- Internal Medicine Residency from the University of New York
- Millard Fillmore Hospital, Buffalo/Amherst New York 1995-1998
- American Academy of Allergy & Immunology
- American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology, 2001
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1998
- State of California Medical License, 1996
- Speaker at Merck & Co, June 2001
- New Treatment Strategy of Bronchial Asthma Seminar in Singulair in Asthma Treatment
- September 2001, Appeared on KBS Network Television, Cause and Treatment of Allergy
- October 2001, Appeared on Educational Broadcasting Network (EBS) Prevention of Summertime Allergies.
Baz Allergy, Asthma & Sinus Center welcomes Dr. Lee and his patients!
Dr. Lee’s patients can make an appointment by calling our office
Baz Allergy, Asthma and Sinus Center
7471 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93720